15th & 16th February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
15th & 16th February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Book Launched:
- Book Name: How to prevent the next pandemic
- Author: Bill Gates.
2. Saubhagya scheme: Rajasthan Top:
- Rajasthan has the maximum number of households electrified through the solar-based standalone system.
About Saubhagya scheme:
- Also known as Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana.
- Launched in 2017.
- To provide energy access to all by last mile connectivity and electricity connections to all remaining un-electrified households in rural as well as urban areas to achieve universal household electrification in the country.
3. Emergency Act :
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked the Emergency act for the first time in 50 years.
- To give the federal government extra powers to handle ongoing truckers blockades and protests against the COVID 19 pandemic mandates.
4. International Childhood Cancer Day:
- Observed on February 15.
- Theme 2022: Better survival is achievable #through your hands.
5. Book Launched:
- Book Name : Humane: How the United States Abandoned Peace and Reinvented War.
- Author: Samuel Moyn
6. Medaram Jathara Festival:
- Celebrated by the Koya Tribe of Telangana.
- To generate awareness and a harmonious bond between the visitors and the tribal communities.
7. Ban on Import of Drones:
- The central government has announced.
- Exceptions for Research and Development, defence and security purposes.
- To strengthen the domestic drone manufacturing industry under Made in India.
- This is aligned with India’s aim of becoming a Global Drone Hub by 2030.
- Union Budget FY23 has proposed the Drone Sakthi scheme to facilitate the use of Drones as a service.
8. Book Launched:
- Book Name: Dignity in a Digital Age: Making Tech works for all of us.
- Author: Ro Khanna.
9. The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) appoints IAS Vineet Joshi as the new Chairman.
10. Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation projected GDP deflator forecast for FY 23 at 3 to 3.5%.
- The GDP deflator is a measure of inflation and is the difference between Nominal GDP and real GDP.
11. Dabur has become the first Indian Consumer Goods company to become completely plastic waste neutral.
12. New Digital Strategy:
- Launched by UNDP.
- aims to accelerate work towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Use digital technology as a lever to help drive down inequality, support inclusivity, tackle climate change, etc.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE