22nd & 23rd January 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
22nd & 23rd January 2022 Current Affairs is provided below.
1. Agri Nutri Garden week:
- Celebrated by Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM).
- 10th to 17th January 2022
- To encourage the establishment of Agri Nutri Gardens in rural households.
2. Karnataka launches India’s first AVGC CoE in Bengaluru:
- Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming, and Comics Centre of Excellence.
3. Researchers detect anti-cancer activity in seagrass:
- Ethyl acetate fraction of Halodule uninervis has strong anti-cancer activity.
- It is abundantly found in the Gulf of Mannar region.
4. Scientific bird atlas:
- Kerala gets its first-ever scientific bird atlas.
- Asia’s largest bird atlas in terms of geographical extent.
5. 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose:
- Born: 23 January 1897, Cuttack, Odisha
- PM Modi unveils a hologram statue of him at India Gate.
- His birth anniversary is celebrated as Parakaram Diwas from this year.
6. Subash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2022:
- Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management ( in the institutional category)
- Vinod Sharma ( in the individual category)
- Gujarat was the first state to enact disaster-related law in 2003.
7. The Government of India merges the eternal flame of Amar Jawan Jyoti at Delhi’s India Gate with the National War Memorial Flame.
8. UNCTAD report :
- United Nation Conference on Trade and Development
- The report says FDI flows to India fell by 26 per cent in 2021 compared to 2020.
9. Sushmita Sen wins the International Association of Working Women Award at the Washington DC South Asian Film Festival 2021.
10. The daughters of a male Hindu, dying intestate, would be entitled to inherit the self-acquired and other properties obtained in the partition by the father and also get preference over other collateral members of the family – SC Verdict.
11. Sea Dragon -22 :
- The Indian Navy participates in the multinational Anti-Submarine Warfare Exercise Sea Dragon 2022 at Guam in the USA.
12. Detect Covid 19 in a few minutes:
- Scientists in Scotland have developed an artificial intelligence-based test that uses X-rays to accurately diagnose covid 19 in just a few minutes.
13. The youngest woman to fly solo around the world:
- Belgian – British 19-year-old Zara Rutherford
- Also, become the first woman to fly alone around the world in a microlight plane.
14. Koyla Darpan:
- Launched by the ministry of coal
- To share the key performance indicators related to the coal sector.
15. India’s 1st Youth climate champion:
- Prajakta Koli has been named
- By UNDP
- Estb: 1965
- HQ : New York
- Members: 105
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE