23rd March 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
23rd March 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. 3 Inspirational women from Tamilnadu win NITI Aayog awards:
- NITI Aayog’s 5th edition of Women Transforming India Awards.
- Vidya Subramanian, Dr Ramya S Moorthy, Dhevibala Umamaheswaran.
2. World Meteorological Day:
- Observed on 23rd March
- Theme 2022: “Early Warning and Early Action”.
3. Book released:
- Book Name: “The Shield: Covishield”
- Author: Prakash Kumar Singh
4. Tamilnadu gets new GI Tag:
- Narasinganpettai Nagaswaram, a classical wind music instrument, handcrafted in Narasingampettai Village in Thanjavur, Tamilnadu.
5. Kerala becomes the first state to introduce Carbon Neutral Farming:
- Carbon Neutral Farming is the technique of decreasing carbon emissions and aiding carbon storage in the soil.
- Techniques such as integrated farming methods, crop rotation, fertigation, precision farming methods, shifting how the soil is irrigated and restricting the haphazard use of Fertilizer application will be used.
6. Book released:
- Book: “Unfilled Barrels: India’s oil story”
- Author: Richa Mishra
7. Biren Singh was sworn in as Manipur Chief Minister for the second consecutive term.
8. Boeing 737-800 crash:
- Travelling from Kunming to Guangzhou.
- Crashed in China’s Guangxi province (Southern China).
- Killing 132 people onboard.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE