26th February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
26th February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. India’s first e-waste eco-park:
- To be built by the Delhi government
- Frame film policy to boost tourism.
2. New Chairman – NCDFI:
- National Cooperative Dairy Federation of India
- New Chairman – K S Mani
- Estb: 1970
- HQ: Anand, Gujarat.
- It is the apex body of dairy and edible oil cooperatives in India.
3. Ombudsperson App:
- For Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- The app has been developed by the Ministry of Rural Development.
- It is a step towards e-governance for ensuring transparency and accountability.
4. EX DHARMA GUARDIAN-2022:
- The third edition of the Joint military exercise between India and Japan.
- Held at Belagavi (Belgaum) in Karnataka.
5. Indian weightlifter and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Silver medallist, Mirabai Chanu has won the gold medal in the 55kg weight category at the Singapore Weightlifting International 2022.
6. International Intellectual property Index 2022:
- India ranked 43rd.
- Top by the U.S.A.
- Released by the Global Innovation Policy Center of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
7. Digital India CEO Abhishek Singh has been appointed the new National e-Governance Division CEO.
8. Solar Proton:
- A Large Area soft X-ray spectrometer(Class), a payload onboard the Chandrayaan-2 orbiter has detected solar proton events.
- This will increase the radiation exposure to humans in space.
9. Biodegradable Nanoparticle:
- Developed by IIT Kanpur.
- It can be used as an alternative to chemical-based pesticides and help farmers protect their crops from bacterial and fungal infections.
- It is non-toxic in nature, eco-friendly, easily degradable and helps in suppressing the growth and development of plant pathogens.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH