31st March 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
31st March 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. TNAU – 1st Woman Vice-Chancellor:
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University.
- Geethalakshmi has been appointed the Vice-Chancellor of the university.
- TNAU is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Estb: 1971
- 1st Vice-Chancellor – Dr G. Rangaswami.
2. International Transgender Day of Visibility:
- Observed on March 31.
- To raise awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, while also celebrating their contributions to society.
3. Exercise LAMITIYE Concludes:
- 9th edition of India – Seychelles joint training exercise concludes.
4. MATLAB on I-STEM National Portal launched:
- For the first time in the country, academic users in the country will be able to access the MATLAB software at no cost through the Indian Science Technology and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM) portal.
5. 14th World Innovation Congress 2022:
- Held at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Aglowid IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. bagged the “Excellence in Information Technology” award.
6. BBC Award:
- BBC Indian SportsWoman of the year 2021 award – Mirabhai Chanu.
- BBC Emerging Player Award – Cricketer Shafali Verma.
- BBC Lifetime achievement award – Karnam Malleswari.
7. International day of Drug Checking:
- Observed on March 31
- The day aims to promote harm reduction initiatives of drugs and reduce drug-related risks.
8. World Backup Day:
- Observed on March 31
- The aim of the day is simple, to raise awareness of how to safely backup data to introduce people to the 3-2-1 strategy.
- 3-2-1 backup is all about having three copies of your data, one on your computer, one on an external storage device and another offsite on a cloud storage solution.
9. Exercise VARUNA 2022:
- The 20th edition of the Bilateral Naval Exercise between Indian and French Navies – ‘VARUNA’ is being conducted in the Arabian Sea.
10. Environmental Clearance to Tapovan – Vishnugad Project:
- Tapovan-Vishnugad Hydroelectric Power Project(4×130 MW), an under-construction Project on Dhauliganga River in District Chamoli Uttarakhand, was granted Environment Clearance (EC) by the Ministry of Environment forest and climate change.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH