This quiz contains questions from TNPSC previous year question paper that will be useful for aspirants who prepare Group 1, Group 2 and Group 4.
- In this, I have given totally 10 Questions.
- Each question carry one mark.
- Try to attend this quiz like how you attend this exam hall.
TNPSC APTITUDE WHERE TO STUDY PDF 6TH TO 10TH STANDARD FROM NEW SAMACHEER BOOKS Aptitude plays an important role in TNPSC Exams. Especially we…
- So that you can know how to handle such Questions in a stipulated time.
- The Questions are available only in English.
- Use this quiz in a productive manner.
- By attending such Questions will enhance your preparation.
- These questions are taken from TNPSC Group 1, Group 2&2A, Group 4 Examinations.
- Just try to attend each quiz a day.
- Mere reading is not enough, have to do some practice tests, so that we can know what mistakes are committed by us.
- All the best for your quiz.
- Think wisely before you answer these questions.
GEOGRAPHY QUIZ FROM TNPSC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
0 of 10 questions completed
This quiz will help the aspirants to know the level of difficulty in TNPSC exams.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
Which of the following is a wrong statement?Correct
Question 2 of 10
Identify the irrigation canal which originate from the Harike Barrage in Ferozepur district of PunjabCorrect
Question 3 of 10
Assertion (A) : Extra – Tropical cyclones are formed in mid – latitudes.
Reasoning (R) : The warm and cold fronts converge in mid – latitudesCorrect
Question 4 of 10
The Jog fall is located on the riverCorrect
Question 5 of 10
_________ river is called the ‘Red river’ of India.Correct
Question 6 of 10
Tea gardens over small mounds of this region is called as ‘Bheels’Correct
Question 7 of 10
Match List – I with List – II :
List – I List – II
International Airport City
(a) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar 1. Gauwahati
(b) Ch. Charan Singh 2. Varanasi
(c) Lal Bahadur Sastri 3. Lucknow
(d) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordolio 4. NagpurCorrect
Question 8 of 10
The longest Inland water way of India isCorrect
Question 9 of 10
Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the codes given below:
List I – Planets List II – Revolution Period
(a) Mars 1. 88 days
(b) Earth 2. 225 days
(c) Mercury 3. 687 days
(d) Venus 4. 365 daysCorrect
Question 10 of 10
The term ‘seismic gap’ refers toCorrect