WEBSITE NAME: https://tamilnaducareerservices.tn.gov.in/
- The Virtual Learning Portal is a Web-based drive run by the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu
- To assist young aspirants who are preparing for Government competitive exams.
- It is a well-known fact that free coaching classes for various competitive examinations
- That are conducted in all the District Employment and Career Guidance Centres.
- This portal was envisaged as yet another enterprise of Career Guidance and coaching which is one of the primary functions of this department.
TNPSC Unit 9 Study Material PDF
- Launched by the Hon’ble Chief Minister on 22.2.2019, this platform contains e-content for various competitive exams such as TNPSC (Group I, Group II, Group IV & Group VIIB / VIII), TNUSRB, UPSC, SSC, IBPS, RRB.
- The objective of the project is to build a centralized, web-based virtual learning system and to enable the students to access the learning environment from any location, any time through a multitude of electronic formats.
Special Features :
- All the e-content of this portal has been uploaded bilingually
- ie. in both Tamil and English so as to suit the needs of even remote rural competitive aspirants.
- Also, these e-content documents are downloadable which make these study materials accessible in offline mode too.
- This site also has provisions to train the students through Model tests and Assessment tests.
- Video content of the coaching classes is uploaded in the portal for the benefit of the youngsters of remote areas
- who can’t access the free coaching classes conducted at District Employment and Career Guidance centres on a daily basis.
- Furthermore, the visitors of this portal are informed duly about Career information – Government Sector, recent advertised vacancies, Exam notification, etc.
- A Mobile app has been provided on the website for the users who opt to study using their mobile phones.
- So our mission is to strive, in every way, towards aiding the aspirants of the state in realising their dream of playing a part in Government bureaucracy.