TNPSC GROUP 1 MAINS ANSWER WRITING TAMIL SAMPLE ANSWER SHEET FROM 2019 GROUP 1 MAINS QUESTION
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Answer Writing skill is crucial for Mains Preparation.
Whatever the question may be, the way we write the answer matters a lot.
In order to show how to write improve the writing skill, I have written answer for 2019 TNPSC Group 1 Mains Previous Year Question.
Have a look on this Answer Sheet, so that you will get an idea to handle such Questions.
Few things to be kept in your mind
1. Never write story
2. Write your answer in short and crisp manner
3. Always use single colour pen (either black or blue)
4. Use flowchart whenever and wherever necessary
5. Try to complete the answer within 250 words for 15 marks and 150 words for 10 marks
6. Give appropriate Introduction and Conclusion for any type of Questions
7. Give a generalized Introduction & Conclusion
8. Give more subheadings to the essay type Questions
9. Use 1. 2. 3. Instead of bulletins
10. Give answers to the questions asked, don’t exaggerate your answer
For explanation, watch this video
Sample Answer Writing Pdf is Attached below