TNPSC Phrasal Verbs Study Material pdf Download
- Phrasal Verbs are important in the Grammar part of TNPSC Group 2 English.
- Surely we can expect 2-3 questions from it.
Part A (Study Both Old and New Books 6th to 12th)
- Match the following words and phrases in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonym’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Choose the correct ‘Antonym’ for the underlined word from the options given.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
- Fill in the blanks with a suitable Article.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Prepositions.
- Select the correct Question Tag.
- Select the correct Tense.
- Select the correct Voice.
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle).
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object…).
- Fill in the blanks with the correct Homophones.
- Find out the Error (Articles, Preposition, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct sentence.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb).
- Select the correct Plural forms.
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence).
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (eg.: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun).
- British English – American English
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE
Download PDF Here 👇👇
- TNPSC General English Synonyms PDF
- TNPSC General English Where to Study PDF
- Life Poem from 10th English
- I am Every Woman Poem from 10th English