TNPSC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN BOTH TAMIL AND ENGLISH
COMBINED ENGINEERING SUBORDINATE SERVICES IN EXAMINATION – 2021
- This quiz contains questions from TNPSC’s previous year’s question paper that will be useful for aspirants who prepare Group 1, Group 2 and Group 4.
- In this, I have given a total of 10 Questions.
- YOU CAN SEE THE RANK LIST TOO
- Each question carries one mark.
Download our mobile app from Play Store for Study Material and Test Series:
- Android: http://bit.ly/tnpscexampreparation
- iOS: http://bit.ly/tnpsciosapp (Organization code: ZVHPT)
- Laptop/PC: https://courses.stayupdatedtnpsc.in (Organization code: ZVHPT)
HERE IS THE QUIZ
COMBINED ENGINEERING SUBORDINATE SERVICES IN EXAMINATION - PART 6
Time limit: 0
0 of 10 questions completed
This quiz will help the aspirants to know the level of difficulty in TNPSC exams.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Your result has been entered into leaderboard
🎯 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3Pub2en
🎯 TNPSC Group 2 Mains Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3POwdHI
🎯 TNPSC Where to Study PDF – https://bit.ly/3PvLde0
🎯 TNPSC Previous Year Latest 1400 Questions Test – Bilingual – https://bit.ly/3J4uV9G
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE
- Try to attend this quiz like how you attend this exam hall.
- that you can know how to handle such questions in a stipulated time.
- The Questions are available only in English.
- Use this quiz in a productive manner.
- Attending such Questions will enhance your preparation.
- These questions are taken from TNPSC Group 1, Group 2&2A, and Group 4 Examinations.
- Just try to attend each quiz a day.
- Mere reading is not enough, have to do some practice tests, so that we can know what mistakes are committed to us.
- All the best for your quiz.
- Think wisely before you answer these questions.
- After attending the quiz, give your name and mail id to enter your marks in Rank List. So that you can see your position with other TNPSC Aspirants.