10th April 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
10th April 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
- India’s first indigenously developed polycentric prosthetic knee.
- Launched by the IIT-Madras.
- It will help people with above-knee amputees to walk with a comfortable gait.
- First-ever private spaceflight.
- Launched by SpaceX.
- To transport astronauts to the ISS.
- This is also the first commercial mission to the ISS.
3. SEBI constitutes two committees:
- To review the role and eligibility of a sponsor of a Mutual fund to facilitate growth and innovation in the industry.
- Committee on Sponsor – Chaired by A.Balasubramanian.
- Committee on Mutual Fund Trustees – Chaired by Manoj Vaish.
- Non Statutory Body.
- SEBI Act, 1992
- Came into force on 30th January 1992
- Chairman – Madhabi Puri Buch
- HQ – Mumbai
4. The government allocated 25% Defence Procurement for Domestic Private Industry:
- To promote private industry, MSME and startups in defence production.
5. National Health Authority launched the Health Benefits Package under AB-PMJAY adding 365 New Procedures:
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- It is the first national public health insurance fund scheme.
- Launched on 23 September 2018
- CEO – R S Sharma.
6. UIDAI & ISRO ink pact for technical collaboration:
- UIDAI and National Remote Sensing Centre, NRSC of ISRO have signed.
- NRSC will develop the Bhuvan-Aadhaar Portal which will provide information and locations of Aadhaar centres across India.
- Unique Identification Authority of India under the MeitY.
- Estb: 28th Jan 2009, attached office of the then Planning Commission.
- The statutory body created under the Aadhaar Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016
- HQ – New Delhi
- CEO – Saurabh Garg
7. Mahesh Verma has been appointed the new Chairman of the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers(NABH).
8. UN has appointed Arunabha Ghosh to the ‘High-level Expert Group on Net Zero Emissions Commitments of Non-state Entities’.
9. Community Museum:
- Inaugurated at Sasoma village in Gya of Leh district, Ladakh.
- Gya is the first village and oldest inhabitation in Upper Ladakh.
10. World Homoeopathy day:
- Observed on April 10
- Theme 2022: People’s Choice for Wellness
- Observed on the occasion of the birth anniversary of German Physician Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann, the Father of Homoeopathy.
11. Academician Manoj Soni has been appointed the new UPSC Chairman.
12. Henry Award:
- Won by Veteran Bengali Author Amar Mithra
- For his short story Gaonburo which was translated into English (The Old Man of Kusumpur).
13. Charles Leclerc has won the F1 Australian Grand Prix 2022, held in Melbourne, Victoria.
14. Dipika Pallikal Karthik and Saurav Ghosal won the mixed doubles title at the 2022 WSF World Doubles Squash championship in Glasgow, Scotland.
15. Thailand Open International Boxing Tournament 2022:
- With 10 medals, including three golds, four silvers, and three bronze.
- Medal Winners:
- Gold – Govind Sahani (48kg),
- Ananta Pralhad Chopde (54kg)
- Sumit (75kg)
- Silver – Amit Panghal (52kg)
- Monika (48kg),
- Varinder Singh (60kg)
- Ashish Kumar (81kg)
- Bronze – Manisha (57kg),
- Pooja (69kg)
- Bhagyabati Kachari (75kg)
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH