10th February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
10th February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Jammu and Kashmir become the 1st Union Territory to be integrated with NSWS:
- The National Single Window System will eliminate the need for investors to visit multiple platforms to gather information and obtain clearances from different stakeholders.
2. Anibal Torres Vasquez appointed as Prime Minister of Peru. He succeeds Hector Valer.
3. ASEAN – India high-level conference on Renewable energy:
- Organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and Ministry of External affairs.
- The theme of the conference: Experience and Innovations for integrated renewables market.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- HQ : Jakarta, Indonesia
- Estb: 1967
- Members: Totally 10. They are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
- ASEAN 2022 chairmanship: Cambodia.
4. India is the fifth largest exporter of Millets according to the data released by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
5. Niti Aayog and U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) collaborate to Accelerate Health Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
- Under the Sustainable Access to Markets and Resources for Innovative Delivery of Healthcare (SAMRIDH) initiative.
6. World Pulses Day:
- Observed on February 10th every year.
- Theme 2022; Pulses to empower youth in achieving sustainable agrifood systems.
- Decommissioned by ISRO through 11 Re-orbiting manoeuvres.
- It went post-mission disposal at the end of the service.
- It is the 21st Indian Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) satellite.
8. India’s first commercial-scale biomass-based Hydrogen plant will come up in the Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh.
9. Atal Tunnel – World book of Records:
- Officially certified by the UK based World Book of Records as the World’s Longest Highway Tunnel above 10,000 feet.
- The 9.02 km long Atal Tunnel, that runs under the Rohtang Pass
- Constructed on Manali – Leh Highway.
- Dedicated to the nation by PM Modi in 2020.
10. India has received $339.55 billion in Foreign Direct Investment in the last 5 years.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH