9th February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
9th February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Intensified Mission Indradhanush 4.0:
- To protect children and pregnant women from severe diseases.
- Largest immunization program globally.
- Covering over 30 million pregnant women and 26 million children every year under the universal immunization program.
- Launched on October 8, 2017.
2. RYSK scheme continues for another 5 years:
- Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram
- To develop the personality and leadership qualities of the youth and to engage them in nation-building activities.
- The youth is in the age group of 15 to 29 years.
- Central sector scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
3. AquaMAP Centre:
- Established by IIT Madras.
- It aims to improve India’s water security and provide sustainable water management practices, thereby setting up water innovation villages.
4. PMKSY scheme extended till 2026:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- It aims for the overall growth and development of the food processing sector.
- Launched in 2017.
- SAMPADA – Scheme for Agro Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters.
5. Late Madhavrao Limaye Award:
- Received by Union Minister of Road Transport and highways Nitin Gadkari.
- In the category of Efficient member of Parliament for the year 2021.
6. Safer Internet Day:
- Observed on February 8
- Theme 2022: Together for a better internet.
7. The United Arab Emirates introduced a federal corporate tax on business profits for the first time. The tax will be levied on all corporations and commercial activities in the country.
8. UNEP 50th anniversary:
- United Nations Environment Program
- Founded in 1972
- Q: Nairobi, Kenya
- Major reports are, the Emission Gap report, Global environment outlook, frontiers, invest in the healthy planet.
9. Book Launched:
- Book Name: The $10 Trillion Dream
- Author: Subhash Chandra Garg
10. The Tamilnadu Government has approved excavation for 7 sites:
- Mayiladumparai – Krishnagiri district
- Perumbalai – Dharmapuri district
- Vembakottai – Virudhunagar district
- Thulukkarpatti – Tirunelveli district
- Gangai Konda Cholapuram – Ariyalur district
- Keezhadi Konthagai, Agaram, Manalur – Sivagangai District
- Sivakalai – Thoothukudi district.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH