10th March 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
10th March 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. 100% Women-owned Industrial Park:
- India’s first 100 percent women-owned FLO(FICCI Ladies Organization) Industrial Park in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- This paves way for female entrepreneurs to run and operate their business from this park.
2. National Dam Safety Authority:
- For dam related safety, disasters, and resolve inter-state issues.
- The Dam Safety Act has been passed by the parliament in December 2021.
- NDSA will be headed by a Chairman and assisted by 5 Members.
- The centre also constituted a 22 member National Committee on Dam Safety which is headed by the Chairman of the Central Water Commission (Present Chairman – R.K. Sinha) Under the Ministry of Jal Shakthi.
3. FIFA Club World Cup 2021:
- Chelsea Football Club of the United Kingdom won the championship for the first time.
- Hosted by the UAE.
- FIFA – International Federation of Association Football.
- Estb: 21st May 1904 at Paris, France.
- HQ: Zurich, Switzerland.
- President: Gianni Infantino.
- Secretary-General: Fatma Samoura.
- Book: On Board: Test.Trial.Triumph.My years in BCCI
- Author: Ratnakar Sherry.
5. W@W Programme:
- Women@Work programme.
- To create an equitable, inclusive and equal world for women in the workplace.
- Launched by the government of Karnataka.
6. World Kidney Day:
- Observed on 10th March
- Theme 2022: Kidney Health For all.
7. India’s largest reclining statue of Lord Buddha being built at Bodh Gaya:
- Built by Buddha International Welfare Mission.
- The statue will be 100 feet long and 30 feet high.
8. India’s first furniture Park:
- Laid the foundation stone at Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
- It seeks to create a better ecosystem to meet 70-80 per cent of the raw material demand.
9. Ispat Rajbhasha Award:
- Received by the National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd. (NMDC)
- About NMDC:
- Navratna PSU under the Ministry of Steel.
- It is the largest producer of iron ore in India.
- HQ: Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Estb: 1958
10. Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav:
- It is a campaign to bring out of school adolescent Indian girls(11 to 14) back into the formal education and skilling system.
- Implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development as part of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Project(BBBP).
- Save the girl child, educate the girl child.
- Estb: 22nd January 2015
- Launched at Panipat, Haryana.
- The joint initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Education.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH