11th March 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
11th March 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Democracy Report 2022:
- India’s Rank: 93
- Sweden tops the list
- The report was released by the Swedish based V-Dem(Varieties of Democracy) institute.
- Most Autocratic Countries: Afghanistan, Belarus, China.
2. NaBFID to be regulated as All India Financial Institution(AIFI) under RBI Act,1934:
- National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development.
- It is the 5th AIFI after Exim bank, NABARD, National Housing Bank and SIDBI.
3. Biography Released:
- Book: Soli Sorabjee: Life and Times
- Author: Abhinav Chandrachud.
4. 45th International Kolkata Book Fair:
- Books of Mamata Banerjee have been released. They are,
- Khela Hobe
- Covider Dinlipi
- Duare Sarkar (Government at Doorstep)
- Bidhansabhay Mukyamantri (Chief minister in assembly)
- Kalam and Kabita Bitan
- She has also authored 6 Urdu Shayaries: Himmat, Roshini, Tamanna, KhusbuInsaf and Savera.
5. UN’s first-ever Annual International Day of Women Judges:
- Observed on 10th March.
- Proposed by Qatar.
- Note 1st female judge in the supreme court – M.Fathima Beevi (from Kerala) in 1989.
6. Katalin Novak:
- 1st ever female president of Hungary.
- Hungary Capital: Budapest; Currency: Hungarian Forint.
7. Skoch state of Governance Ranking 2021:
- 1st – Andhra Pradesh; 2nd – West Bengal; 3rd – Odisha.
- Ranking the states according to their performance in various projects at State, district and municipal levels.
8. International Conference on Diet and Nutrition in Unani Medicine:
- Held at Srinagar.
- The regional research institute of Unani Medicine will be developed as a Centre of Excellence.
9. Dalit Bandhu:
- The flagship programme of the Government of Telangana.
- For empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them through an Rs. 10 lakh direct benefit transfer per family.
10. Kaushalya Matritva Yojana:
- Launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- On the birth of a second daughter, women recipients are eligible for a lump payment aid of Rs. 5,000 Under this scheme.
- It will assist in the parenting and education of girls.
11. No Smoking Day:
- Observed on the 2nd Wednesday of March.
- This year the day is observed on 9th March.
- To help those who wish to quit smoking as well as to raise awareness about the implications of smoking on an individual’s health.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE