11th November 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
11th November 2022 Current Affairs are provided below:
1. Uttar Pradesh to host 2023 Khelo India University Games:
- Uttar Pradesh will host the 2023 Khelo India University Games, the third edition of the event.
- Lucknow will be the main host city for the multi-discipline event in which almost 6000 athletes from all over the country are expected to participate.
- The inaugural edition of the games was held in 2020 in Odisha while Karnataka was the host for the second edition in 2022.
2. ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit:
- Cambodia is hosting these Summits as the current Chair of ASEAN.
- The year 2022 marks the 30th anniversary of ASEAN-India relations & is being celebrated as the ASEAN-India Friendship Year.
3. National Education Day:
- Observed on 11th November
- To mark the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, India’s first education minister after independence (1947-58).
- Maulana Azad was a key architect of the education system of independent India.
- The government 2008 declared November 11 as National Education Day.
- Maulana Azad was posthumously awarded Bharat Ratna in 1992.
- Theme 2022 – “Changing Course, Transforming Education”
4. India’s First National Repository for Life Science Data:
- The National Repository for Life Science data was generated from publicly-funded research in India.
- The ‘Indian Biological Data Centre’ (IBDC) was established at the Regional Biotechnology Center. It has a storage capacity of four petabytes and is also home to the ‘Brahm’ High-Performance Computing facility.
5. Mother Tongue Survey Of India:
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has successfully completed a mother tongue survey with field videography of 576 languages and dialects across the country.
- According to the home ministry’s annual report for 2021-22, it has been planned to set up a web archive at the National Informatics Centre (NIC) to preserve and analyse the original flavour of each indigenous mother tongue.
- The home ministry said the Linguistic Survey of India (LSI) is a regular research activity in the country since the 6th Five Year Plan.
6. India’s First Sovereign Green Bonds Framework:
- The government issues sovereign green bonds to allocate funds to projects associated with climate adaptation and climate mitigation.
- Those investors having an interest in environmental and climate conservation projects can buy sovereign bonds.
- Green bonds command a relatively lower cost of capital as compared to regular bonds and necessitate credibility and commitments associated with the process of raising bonds.
- The bond will focus on funding solar power projects, followed by wind and small hydro projects.
- All fossil fuel-related projects and biomass-based renewable energy projects that rely on feedstock from protected areas are not a part of the framework.
7. 11th edition of India Stone Mart International Exhibition:
- Hosted by Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- India Stonemart will be the largest worldwide exhibition of the stone business, showcasing natural stones, associated products, and services.
🎯 TNPSC Group 2 Mains Test Series 2023 – https://bit.ly/3POwdHI
🎯 TNPSC Group 2 Mains Video Class 2023 – https://bit.ly/mainsvideoclass
🎯 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3Pub2en
🎯 TNPSC Where to Study PDF – https://bit.ly/3PvLde0
🎯 TNPSC Previous Year Latest 1700 Subject Wise Questions Test – Bilingual (2022 Questions) – https://bit.ly/3DHFZZo
🎯 50 Days Video Crash Course (50 Important Lessons) – https://bit.ly/3CBhfkX
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH