23rd February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
23rd February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Exercise Cobra:
- Indian Air force will participate in a multi-nation air exercise named ‘Ex Cobra Warrior 22’ at Waddington, UK.
2. MILAN 2022:
- Indian Navy’s Multinational exercise
- Scheduled to be held in the city of destiny, Visakhapatnam.
- Theme: Camaraderie-cohesion-collaboration
- It is a biennial multilateral naval exercise incepted by the Indian navy.
3. All India Institute of Ayurveda launches ‘Ayush Start-up Challenge’:
- Launched in association with Startup India.
- It will encourage early-stage startups to work on innovations in the Ayurveda sector and alternative healing.
4. IT Ministry comes up with ‘India Data Accessibility and Use Policy’:
- It proposes a framework for government to government data sharing and suggests that all data for every government department or its organization shall be open and shareable by default with certain riders.
5. India’s first Night Navigation Mobile App in Rivers:
- Launched by the Government of Assam.
- In association with IIT Madras.
- For ferry services on the Brahmaputra River in Guwahati, Assam.
6. UNEP Frontiers report 2022:
- The Report titled ” Frontiers 2022: Noise, Blazes and Mismatches-emerging issues of Environmental Concern.
- The report says the wildfires are more frequent, larger and more intense due to climate change.
- UNEP H.Q: Nairobi, Kenya.
7. Israel Successfully test-fires its “C-Dome” Naval Air Defence system.
- C-Dome or Protective Dome is a multilayer missile defence system, which is capable of intercepting everything from long-range missiles to short-range rockets.
8. Meri Policy Mere Health:
- Launched by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Doorstep distribution drive to deliver crop insurance policies to farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima yojana.
- Launched on 18th February 2016 at Sehore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Has completed 6years of its implementation.
- It aims to provide financial support to farmers suffering from crop loss or damage arising out of natural calamities.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE