25th March 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
25th March 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Chatbot ‘Maya’:
- 24/7 WhatsApp Chatbot ‘Maya’
- Launched by the Kerala tourism department
- To provide information and updates related to the tourism ecosystem in Kerala.
2. Former CJI R.C. Lahoti Passed away:
- He was the 35th Chief Justice of India.
- Book authored by him:
- “Preamble: The spirit and backbone of the constitution of India”
- “Canons of Judicial Ethics”
3. International Day of Unborn Child:
- Observed on 25th March
- International Day of the Unborn Child is a commemoration of the life of those innocent fetuses that have died as a result of the cruelty of abortions.
- El Salvador was the first country to recognize a Day of the Right to Be Born, which was established in 1993.
4. First Wildlife Conservation Bond:
- Issued by the World Bank to save Africa’s Black Rhino.
- It is a five year $150 million sustainable development bond.
- The bond will contribute to protecting and increasing the black rhino populations in two protected areas in South Africa namely the Addo Elephant National Park and the Great Fish River Nature Reserve.
5. Bersama Shield 2022:
- Malaysia will host armed forces from 4 nations namely, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United Kingdom in the annual Bersama Shield 202 training exercise.
- Referred to as BS22 is conducted within the framework of the Five Power Defense Arrangements.
- Bersama means ‘together’ in Malay.
6. Governor of the Year Award 2022:
- Mario Marcel, the Governor of the Central Bank of Chile has won the award.
7. International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members:
- Observed on 25th March.
- This is a day to mobilize action, demand justice and strengthen our resolve to protect UN staff and peacekeepers, as well as our colleagues in the non-governmental community and the press.
8. International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade 2022:
- Observed on 25th March
- Theme 2022: “Stories of Courage: Resistance to Slavery and Unity against Racism”
9. Red Fort Festival – Bharat Bhagya Vidhata:
- It is a ten-day mega-festival that promotes heritage conservation and tourism in India.
- Inaugurated by the union ministry for women and child development Smriti Irani.
10. Export Preparedness Index 2021:
- NITI Aayog in partnership with the Institute of Competitiveness released the report.
- Gujarat ranked No. 1 for the second time in a row.
- The rank has been given based on four main pillars – Policy; Business Ecosystem; Export Ecosystem; Export Performance.
- EPI 2021 brings out three major challenges to India’s export promotion. These are,
- Intra- and inter-regional differences in export infrastructure.
- Weak trade support and growth orientation across states.
- Lack of R&D infrastructure to promote complex and unique exports.
- Read the full report here: https://www.niti.gov.in/sites/default/files/2022-03/Final_EPI_Report_25032022.pdf
11. Anti Conversion Bill:
- The Haryana Government has passed the Haryana Prevention of Unlawful Conversion of Religious Bill 2022.
- It looks to prevent the conversion of a person’s religion through force, fraudulent methods, or allurement.
- The states of Uttar Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh have also passed the bill.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE