25th October 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
25th October 2022 Current Affairs are provided below:
1. Dakar International Forum on Peace and Security in Africa:
- Held in Senegal
- This is the first time that India is participating in the forum at a Ministerial level.
- Senegal is a country in West Africa.
2. GI Tag for Nihonshu:
- Also known as Japanese sake is an alcoholic beverage.
- It is regarded as a special and valuable beverage made from fermenting rice.
- This is the first time a product from Japan has filed a tag at the Geographical Indication Registry in Chennai.
3. The Netherlands Surpasses China to become India’s 3rd largest export market:
- The Netherlands surpassed China and Bangladesh to become India’s 3rd-largest export destination, marking a significant shift in the export ranking for the fiscal year 2022–2023 (FY23).
- Top Export Destination of India: The United States (US) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) continue to be India’s largest (1st) and second-largest (2nd) export destinations, respectively.
- Petroleum product exports increased by 299% to USD 2.3 billion, followed by chemicals and automobiles, auto parts, and allied items.
- Launched by the Government of Kerala.
- It is a mobile application to prevent cyber crimes against children in the state.
5. EU’s Sakharov Freedom Prize – Ukraine:
- The European Parliament has awarded the people of Ukraine its annual Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought to honour their fight against Russia’s invasion.
- The Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought is awarded each year by the European Parliament.
- It was set up in 1988 to honour individuals and organisations defending human rights and fundamental freedoms.
6. National Intellectual Property Award for 2021 & 2022 – IIT Madras:
- The national award for intellectual property was given to the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT-M) for 2021 and 2022. The prize was established by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- This award has encouraged IIT Madras to produce and safeguard more and more intellectual property with societal effect.
🎯 TNPSC Group 2 Mains Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3POwdHI
🎯 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3Pub2en
🎯 TNPSC Where to Study PDF – https://bit.ly/3PvLde0
🎯 TNPSC Previous Year Latest 1700 Subject Wise Questions Test – Bilingual (2022 Questions) – https://bit.ly/3DHFZZo
🎯 50 Days Video Crash Course (50 Important Lessons) – https://bit.ly/3CBhfkX
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE