28th April 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
28th April 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Agra to get country’s first vacuum-based sewer system:
- It will be placed in public areas.
- It is presently being employed in low lying areas.
2. “Dudh Vani”:
- India’s first Dairy Community Radio
- Launched by PM Modi
- To assist farmers with important scientific information on agriculture and animal husbandry.
3. NASSCOM appoints Krishnan Ramanujam as Chairperson:
- National Association of Software and Services Companies
- It is the premier trade body and chamber of commerce of the tech industry in India.
- Estb – 1988
- HQ – New Delhi
4. World Bank approves $47mn for India’s Mission Karmayogi:
- Mission Karmayogi – was launched on September 20, 2020, by PM Modi. It is a National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB)
- To reform Indian bureaucracy and prepare civil servants for the future.
- 3 Member task force.
- Headed by S D Shibu Lal.
5. World Day for Safety and Health at Work:
- Observed on April 28
- Theme 2022 – “Act together to build a positive health and safety culture”
6. IBC Best Infrastructure Project award:
- Received by Atal Tunnel
- Built by the Border Roads Organisation
- Built-in Rohtang of Himachal Pradesh
- Built by using the New Austrian Tunnelling Method(NATM).
- Equipped with a semi transverse ventilation system, where large fans separately circulate air throughout the tunnel.
- Dedicated to the nation by PM Modi on October 3, 2020.
7. Gram Sabha Meetings will be held 6 times in Tamil Nadu:
- TN government announced November 1 as the Local Governance Day.
- Besides Republic Day (January 26), Labour Day (May 1), Independence Day (August 15) and the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi (October 2), the gram sabhas would meet on World Water Day (March 22) and Local Governance Day (November 1).
8. Jamtara in Jharkhand has become the only district in the country where all gram panchayats have communal libraries.
9. Meghalaya won the UN Award:
- Meghalaya’s “e-Proposal System” has won the UN Award – World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) forum prizes 2022.
- It is a part of Meghalaya Enterprise Architecture (MeghEA), which eliminates 75 per cent physical work of files in all government departments in the
- It aims to improve governance and service delivery for the people of the state using the power of various digital.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH