6th September 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
6th September 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. POSHAN Abhiyaan – MH, AP, GJ lead in Overall Implementation:
- POSHAN – Prime Minister’s Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nutrition
- Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat are the top states in terms of total implementation in 2020.
- Tamil Nadu – 4th Rank in Implementation.
About POSHAN Abhiyaan :
- It is a multi-ministerial convergence mission that seeks to raise national attention to and combat malnutrition in a mission mode
- Launched on 8th March 2018.
- Launched in Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan.
- Its objective is to enhance the nutritional outcomes for children, Pregnant mothers, lactating mothers and adolescents.
2. 1st Bio Village of India:
- ‘Tripura’ was praised for the modified 1st bio village at Daspara in the Sepahijala district which received International recognition for designing and setting up the 1st Bio Village of India.
- To modify the lifestyle and livelihood of over 1000 marginalised people for adaptive behaviour of Nature-based technology which the Directorate of Bio-Technology has promoted.
3. 1st 3D Post Office – Bengaluru, Karnataka:
- The entire construction is built by Larsen & Toubro Construction.
- India’s 3D house was built by IIT Madras in 2021, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
4. Yaogan – 33 02:
- China’s new remote sensing satellite
- The satellite will be used for scientific experiments, land resources surveys, crop yield estimation, disaster prevention, and relief.
5. Liz Truss – United Kingdom’s New Prime Minister:
- She is now the third woman to be elected prime minister of the United Kingdom.
- By more than 20,000 votes, Liz Truss defeated Rishi Sunak of Indian descent.
6. PM SHRI Scheme:
- Pradhan Mantri Schools For Rising India (PM-SHRI) Yojana.
- This will be a new centrally sponsored scheme for the upgradation and development of more than 14,500 Schools across the country.
- PM SHRI Schools will showcase all components of the National Education Policy 2020 and act as exemplar schools.
7. Rajpath as ‘Kartavya Path’:
- The Central government has announced to change the name of Rajpath and Central Vista lawns into Kartavya Path.
- The decision was taken to shed the remnants of the British colony in India.
- Central Vista Avenue is a 3 km long stretch starting from the North and South Block to India Gate, that includes the Rajpath, its adjoining lawns and canals, rows of trees, Vijay Chowk and the India Gate Plaza – a 3 km long stretch.
8. New Panel for Drafting National Cooperation Policy:
- 47 member committee
- Headed by former Union Cabinet Minister “Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu”
- The new policy is being formulated to realize the government’s vision of ‘Sahakar Se Samriddhi’.
- The existing National Policy on Cooperatives was formulated in 2002.
- India has about 8.5 lakh cooperative societies with a member base of around 29 crores.
9. Southern Zonal Council Meeting:
- 30th council meeting
- Chaired by Kerala.
- Southern Zonal comprises – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
10. Department of Tamilology:
- For The first time, a Department for Tamilology will be established at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), with a ₹5-crore assistance from the Tamil Nadu Government.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE