8th February 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
8th February 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Kanchoth Festival
- Celebrated in Jammu and Kashmir
- Celebrated mainly by Nag followers
- Demonstrates Hack Proof Quantum Communication
- Quantum Communication is one of the safest ways of connecting two places with high levels of code and quantum cryptography.
- It cannot be decrypted or broken by an external entity.
- ISRO Founded: 15th August 1969
- Chairman: S. Somnath
3. India wins ICC U19 Cricket world cup title for the record 5th time
4. Operation AAHT
- Launched by the Indian railway protection force.
- To curb human trafficking.
5. COVID 19 DNA Vaccine
- India has become the first country in the world to administer DNA Vaccine against COVID 19.
- ZycoV-D – world’s first plasmid DNA Vaccine produced by Ahmedabad based vaccine manufacturer Zydus Cadila.
- Administered for the first time in Patna.
- It is a painless and Needless vaccine
6. India press freedom report
- Released by the Rights and Risks Analysis Group.
- Jammu and Kashmir topped the list of attacking journalists.
7. NASA will retire the International Space station in 2031
- Will be crashed into an uninhabited area in the Pacific ocean known as Point Nemo.
8. World’s third-largest Cricket Stadium
- Foundation laid in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- It will be the 2nd largest cricket stadium in India.
9. Book launched
- Book – Bruised Passports: Travelling the world as Digital Nomads
- Author – Savi and His.
10. Water hyacinth
- Known as a pollutant.
- Will now be used to make saree.
- This initiative will empower women by providing them livelihood and clean water bodies.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 2021 – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH
ANDROID: CLICK HERE IOS: CLICK HERE