CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 01 MAY 2021
- No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs.
- Current affairs play an important role in preparing government exams.
- The need is current affairs is without knowing what is happening in our day-to-day life, we cannot be a perfect bureaucrat.
- Current Affairs can be known by reading newspapers.
- Especially The Hindu plays an Important role in all the exams, they provide authenticated data (exam point of view) comparing other newspapers.
TNPSC GROUP 2/2A PRELIMINARY TEST BATCH FOR ENGLISH MEDIUM THIS BATCH IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR BEGINNERS AND WORKING PROFESSIONALS 😍😍 IMPORTANT POINTS TOTALLY 52…
- We can also study Current Affairs from Famous websites like Gktoday, Study IQ, etc
- For Tamilnadu Current Affairs, we should read Dinamani newspaper, which is the best source for exam preparation.
- In TNPSC GROUP 2 & 4 Preliminary, we can expect nearly 20 to 25 Questions from Current Affairs.
- We have to read National news, International news, State news, Government initiatives, Government schemes, Important conference attended by Indian Delegates, Important Days, Important Personalities, Festivals, Important books and it’s author, etc
- As per the new revised syllabus, Unit 2 contains Current Affairs.
- Not only for exam aspirants, everyone should know what is happening around us.
- After attending the quiz, give your name and mail id to enter your marks in Rank List. So that you can see your position with other TNPSC Aspirants.
Here I’ll provide the Important Current Affairs QUIZ for your Preparation.
MAY 1st 2021 DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
0 of 10 questions completed
TNPSC Daily Current Affairs is important for all Group Exams. This quiz will help the aspirants to improve their preparation.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
How many excavations are carried out in Keeladi as on April 2021?Correct
Question 2 of 10
Which scheme deals with Food Security?Correct
Question 3 of 10
Salt Satyagraha was held by Rajaji in ____Correct
Question 4 of 10
Which session of Codex Committee on Spices and Culinary Herbs held virtually?Correct
Question 5 of 10
Government amended the EDLI Scheme. What is the Full form of EDLI?Correct
Question 6 of 10
Headquarters of International Energy Agency?Correct
Question 7 of 10
As per United Nations Strategic Plan for Forests 2017-30, it has set a goal to increase forest area byCorrect
Question 8 of 10
G7 nations are founded in the year?Correct
Question 9 of 10
Which is the first country to announce regulation for the use of self-driving vehicles at low speeds?Correct
Question 10 of 10
Indian Bank signed an MoU with ____ to provide seamless telecom services to the Indian Bank at competitive market rates.Correct