CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 02 MAY 2021
- No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs.
- Current affairs play an important role in preparing government exams.
- The need is current affairs is without knowing what is happening in our day-to-day life, we cannot be a perfect bureaucrat.
- Current Affairs can be known by reading newspapers.
- Especially The Hindu plays an Important role in all the exams, they provide authenticated data (exam point of view) comparing other newspapers.
- We can also study Current Affairs from Famous websites like Gktoday, Study IQ, etc
- For Tamilnadu Current Affairs, we should read Dinamani newspaper, which is the best source for exam preparation.
- In TNPSC GROUP 2 & 4 Preliminary, we can expect nearly 20 to 25 Questions from Current Affairs.
- We have to read National news, International news, State news, Government initiatives, Government schemes, Important conference attended by Indian Delegates, Important Days, Important Personalities, Festivals, Important books and it’s author, etc
- As per the new revised syllabus, Unit 2 contains Current Affairs.
- Not only for exam aspirants, everyone should know what is happening around us.
- After attending the quiz, give your name and mail id to enter your marks in Rank List. So that you can see your position with other TNPSC Aspirants.
Here I’ll provide the Important Current Affairs QUIZ for your Preparation.
MAY 2nd 2021 DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
0 of 10 questions completed
TNPSC Daily Current Affairs is important for all Group Exams. This quiz will help the aspirants to improve their preparation.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
Indian coast guard rescues missing tamil nadu fishing boat _____ 370 kms from lakshadweep islandsCorrect
Question 2 of 10
India gets first consignment of sputnik v vaccine fromCorrect
Question 3 of 10
Indian Navy launches Operation _________ for Speedy Shipment of Oxygen-filled Containers to India From Other NationsCorrect
Question 4 of 10
Who rolled out a project titled ‘Oxygen on Wheels’ on 01 May 2021 to ease the transportation of oxygen from producing plants to hospitals and homes, following acute oxygen shortage amid a severe second wave of coronavirus?Correct
Question 5 of 10
Who has been appointed as Associate Attorney General of United States?Correct
Question 6 of 10
Full form of MOXIE?Correct
Question 7 of 10
Who has become the first woman officer of Border Roads Organisation (BRO) to take over as Officer Commanding of a Road Construction Company (RCC) that is responsible to provide connectivity in a high-altitude area along the Indo-China Border Road?Correct
Question 8 of 10
Recently which state government has launched the Corona Warriors Scheme?Correct
Question 9 of 10
The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) one of its oldest project — DANTAK commemorated its Diamond Jubilee built in which country?Correct
Question 10 of 10
The world’s most powerful weather, climate-change forecasting supercomputer is to be built in which country?Correct