CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 03 MAY 2021
- No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs.
- Current affairs play an important role in preparing government exams.
- The need is current affairs is without knowing what is happening in our day-to-day life, we cannot be a perfect bureaucrat.
- Current Affairs can be known by reading newspapers.
- Especially The Hindu plays an Important role in all the exams, they provide authenticated data (exam point of view) comparing other newspapers.
TNPSC DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS : 02 MAY 2021
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 02 MAY 2021 No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs. Current affairs play an important role in preparing government…
- We can also study Current Affairs from Famous websites like Gktoday, Study IQ, etc
- For Tamilnadu Current Affairs, we should read Dinamani newspaper, which is the best source for exam preparation.
- In TNPSC GROUP 2 & 4 Preliminary, we can expect nearly 20 to 25 Questions from Current Affairs.
- We have to read National news, International news, State news, Government initiatives, Government schemes, Important conference attended by Indian Delegates, Important Days, Important Personalities, Festivals, Important books and it’s author, etc
- As per the new revised syllabus, Unit 2 contains Current Affairs.
- Not only for exam aspirants, everyone should know what is happening around us.
- After attending the quiz, give your name and mail id to enter your marks in Rank List. So that you can see your position with other TNPSC Aspirants.
Here I’ll provide the Important Current Affairs QUIZ for your Preparation.
MAY 3rd 2021 DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
0 of 10 questions completed
TNPSC Daily Current Affairs is important for all Group Exams. This quiz will help the aspirants to improve their preparation.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
CM Mamata Banerjee loses to _______ in NandigramCorrect
Question 2 of 10
When is World Press Freedom Day celebrated?Correct
Question 3 of 10
Which vaccine recently received emergency use validation from World Health Organization?Correct
Question 4 of 10
Who has been named as the fourth Deputy Governor of the central bank?Correct
Question 5 of 10
Lewis Hamilton overtook title rival Max Verstappen and Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas to win theCorrect
Question 6 of 10
Which is the 3rd largest Indian IT services company by market capitalization of ₹ 2.65 trillion?Correct
Question 7 of 10
Which country is the 4th country and 1st Non-Quad member country with which India has established the ‘2+2 Ministerial dialogue’ mechanism?Correct
Question 8 of 10
Pandit Debu Chaudhuri is expertise inCorrect
Question 9 of 10
World Laughter Day was first celebrated onCorrect
Question 10 of 10
Which Government recently awarded the “Order of Rising Sun” to a Bengaluru based Japanese teacher, Shyamala Ganesh?Correct