13th September 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
13th September 2022 Current Affairs is provided below:
1. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana completes 2 years:
- Launched on 10th September 2022
- It is India’s flagship scheme for the focused and sustainable development of the fisheries sector.
- To bring about a Blue Revolution in India by developing the fisheries sector in a sustainable and responsible manner.
- Motto – “Reform, Perform and Transform” in the fisheries sector.
- Implemented by the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying.
- From 2020 to 2022, the fisheries sector had an incredible growth of 14.3%.
2. JIMEX 22:
- The 6th Japan – India Maritime Exercise begins in the Bay of Bengal.
- This edition marks the 10th anniversary of JIMEX, which began in Japan in 2012.
3. Kibithu Military Garrison named after Bipin Rawat:
- The Kibithu Military Garrison in Arunachal Pradesh has been renamed ‘General Bipin Rawat Military Garrison’ in honour of India’s first Chief of Defence Staff.
- General Rawat passed away along with his wife and 12 military personnel in a chopper crash in December 2021.
4. All India Institute of Ayurveda launches a 6-Weeks programme on Ayurveda Day:
- From 12th September – 23rd October
- The Ministry of AYUSH celebrates Ayurveda Day every year on Dhanvantari Jayanti and this year it will be celebrated on 23 October.
- The theme for the celebration is ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’.
5. Per Capita Government Spending on Healthcare Increases by 74% Since 2013-14:
- As per National Health Accounts Estimates India 2018-19, the government’s share in the overall spending on health in the country is increasing steadily.
- The government’s share in current health expenditure has increased from 23.2 per cent in 2013-14 to 34.5 per cent in 2018-19.
6. HDFC Bank issues India’s first Electronic Bank Guarantee:
- HDFC Bank, India’s largest private sector bank, became the first bank in the country to issue an Electronic Bank Guarantee (e-BG) in partnership with National E-Governance Services Limited (NeSL).
- The paper-based, time-consuming process has been eliminated with the new electronic bank guarantees that can be processed, stamped, verified and delivered instantly with enhanced security.
7. Cyber Crime Investigation and Intelligence Summit 2022:
- Held in Madhya Pradesh.
- To effectively prevent cybercrimes.
- The largest knowledge-sharing, thought-leadership, and cybercrime investigation and intelligence summit (CIIS 2022) in India were organised by the Madhya Pradesh Police through the State Cyber Police.
8. Diamond League:
- Neeraj Chopra, Javelin thrower, wins Gold Medal at Diamond League Finals in Zurich, Switzerland.
- He is the 1st Indian to win the championship.
9. First ever Cinematic Tourism Policy:
- Announced by the government of Gujarat.
- The policy will be effective for five years from 2022 to 2027.
- Aim of the policy: To promote cinematic tourism through the development of film infrastructure and the creation of attractive opportunities for cinema in Gujarat.
10. Centre-State Science Conclave:
- Held at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- To strengthen the coordination between Centre and state governments and collaboration mechanisms in promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
- India is leading towards the fourth industrial revolution, and the role of India’s science and people related to this field is very important.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi emphasized the basic solution, evolution, and innovation of science.
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH