6th & 7th November 2022 Current Affairs
IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS KEY POINTS – DOWNLOAD PDF
6th & 7th November 2022 Current Affairs are provided below:
1. Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas:
- The Ministry of Education announced that this year India will celebrate ‘Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas’ in a grand manner in schools, and higher education institutions on 15 November 2022.
- To remember the contribution of tribal freedom fighters, as part of the year-long celebration of the 75th anniversary of Indian independence.
- 15th November is the birth anniversary of Birsa Munda who is revered as Bhagwan by tribal communities across the country.
2. World’s First Vedic Clock – Ujjain:
- Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain, the city of Mahakal will soon boast the world’s first Vedic clock which will be synced with the position of the Sun.
- After laying the foundation stone at the 300-year-old Jiwaji Observatory in Ujjain, the people will become familiar with the Vedic time calculation.
3. Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 – Meghalaya:
- Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 culminated with a grand Closing Ceremony at Umiam Lake, Meghalaya.
- Rising Sun Water Fest 2022 was the first of its kind in the North East and aimed at encouraging the sports-loving youth of North East to take up water sports like Rowing and Sailing. It also aimed at promoting tourism in the North East.
4. National Cancer Awareness Day:
- Observed every year on 7th November
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is the second most deadly disease that causes death among people.
5. Joint Military Training 2022:
- Held between India and Singapore.
- Commenced at Air Force Station, Kalaikunda, West Bengal.
6. GoI to create National Drug Database:
- To monitor the Quality of Medicines in India.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a 7-member expert panel, named ‘Constitution of a Committee for preparation of National Drugs Database’
- Chairman of the Committee — A K PRADHAN
- The database will provide detailed information about the dosage form, strength and details of the drug’s manufacturer, marketer or importer.
- Presently, there is no comprehensive national database which provides all details on drugs.
- The Ministry of Health maintains ‘Sugam’, an index of drug licences issued to companies by state Food and Drug Administrations (FDAs), while drug prices regulator NPPA separately collects data on companies for price control.
7. Europe approves World’s 1st one Dose drug to protect babies against RSV:
- RSV – Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- The European Union authorised a laboratory-developed antibody, nirsevimab, the world’s 1st one-dose drug to protect babies during their 1st exposure to RSV. This highly contagious common sickness infects nearly all babies by age 2.
8. Book & Author:
- “Engineered in India”
- Autobiography of B.V.R. Mohan Reddy
9. World Travel Market:
- India is participating in the WTM 2022 in London which is one of the largest international travel exhibitions.
- Theme 2022 – “ The Future of Travel Starts Now”
10. Best Public Transport Services in the Country:
- The Kerala State Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has bagged the central government’s award for best public transport services in the country.
11. Infant Protection Day:
- Observed annually on November 7
- This day is celebrated to spread awareness about the measures to be taken to save the lives of infants and provide sufficient protection and care.
- The infant mortality rate in India in 2022 is 27.695 deaths per 1000 live births.
- Infants are newborn babies around the age of 0 to a year.
🎯 TNPSC Group 2 Mains Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3POwdHI
🎯 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Test Series 2022 – https://bit.ly/3Pub2en
🎯 TNPSC Where to Study PDF – https://bit.ly/3PvLde0
🎯 TNPSC Previous Year Latest 1700 Subject Wise Questions Test – Bilingual (2022 Questions) – https://bit.ly/3DHFZZo
🎯 50 Days Video Crash Course (50 Important Lessons) – https://bit.ly/3CBhfkX
FOR PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS QUIZ – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD SAMACHEER BOOKS PDF – CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS NOTES 2022 – CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP FOR FREE TEST BATCH