CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 04 MAY 2021
- No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs.
- Current affairs play an important role in preparing government exams.
- The need is current affairs is without knowing what is happening in our day-to-day life, we cannot be a perfect bureaucrat.
- Current Affairs can be known by reading newspapers.
- Especially The Hindu plays an Important role in all the exams, they provide authenticated data (exam point of view) comparing other newspapers.
TNPSC DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS : 03 MAY 2021
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 03 MAY 2021 No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs. Current affairs play an important role in preparing government…
- We can also study Current Affairs from Famous websites like Gktoday, Study IQ, etc
- For Tamilnadu Current Affairs, we should read Dinamani newspaper, which is the best source for exam preparation.
- In TNPSC GROUP 2 & 4 Preliminary, we can expect nearly 20 to 25 Questions from Current Affairs.
- We have to read National news, International news, State news, Government initiatives, Government schemes, Important conference attended by Indian Delegates, Important Days, Important Personalities, Festivals, Important books and it’s author, etc
TNPSC DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS : 02 MAY 2021
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: 02 MAY 2021 No aspirants can clear any examinations without studying Current Affairs. Current affairs play an important role in preparing government…
- As per the new revised syllabus, Unit 2 contains Current Affairs.
- Not only for exam aspirants, everyone should know what is happening around us.
- After attending the quiz, give your name and mail id to enter your marks in Rank List. So that you can see your position with other TNPSC Aspirants.
Here I’ll provide the Important Current Affairs QUIZ for your Preparation.
MAY 4th 2021 DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
0 of 10 questions completed
TNPSC Daily Current Affairs is important for all Group Exams. This quiz will help the aspirants to improve their preparation.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
The US government is likely to give approval to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for teenagers of the age ofCorrect
Question 2 of 10
Who is the Vice President of BCCI?Correct
Question 3 of 10
Which government announced free ration for 2 months to all the ration holders?Correct
Question 4 of 10
IAF sets up 100-bed COVID-19 care facility inCorrect
Question 5 of 10
The Shangri-La Dialogue Asian security summit will be held inCorrect
Question 6 of 10
Which country has replaced reigning world champions England and become the top-ranked side in the One-day International rankings?Correct
Question 7 of 10
US government recently approved a major solar energy project in theCorrect
Question 8 of 10
Who has been appointed as Athlete Ambassador for the IOC’s ‘Believe in Sports’ campaign?Correct
Question 9 of 10
World Laughter Day is celebrated on the ___________ every year.Correct
Question 10 of 10
What was the Revenue collected from Goods and Services Tax (GST) in April 2021?Correct